Ski + Snowboard tuning
- (All Maintenance and Full tunes go through our state-of-the-art Wintersteiger Mercury and include: base-flattening / finish-gliding structure grind, base and sidge-edge sharpening and wax application)
- Maintenance Tune: $60.00
- Full Tune (includes ptex): $70.00
- Additional Poly Welds: $10.00/inch
- Race Prep: $80.00
- Edge + Wax: $40.00
- Stone OR Belt Grind Only: $25.00
- Jr. Ski Tune: $35.00
- New Ski Prep: $25.00
- Quick Wax: $10.00
- Hot Wax: $25.00
- Double Layer Wax: $30.00
- Hot Base Clean, Multi-Layer Race Wax: $40.00
- Alpine Binding Mount: $65.00
- Binding Mount (with purchase of ski OR binding: $30.00
- Binding Mount (with purchase of ski AND binding: FREE
- Remount: $70.00
- Binding Adjustment: $30.00
- Telemark Mount: $75.00
- Hand Mount: $85.00
- Quiver Killers: $99.00 (does not include hardwear)
- Binding Removal / Plug: $20.00
- Helicoil: $5.00/Hole
- Pole Adjustments: $25.00
- Skin Trim: $35.00
- Structural Ski / Snowboard Repair: By Quote (Minimum $25.00)
- Epoxy Work: By Quote (Minimum $25.00)
- Delamination Repair: By Quote (Minimum $25.00)
- Edge Repairs: By Quote (Minimum $50.00)
Shop our Tune Packages!
We now have two Denver drop-off locations!
Boone Mountain Sports + SloHi Bike Co.
Drop-off and pickup is simple.
We offer one week turnaround for all skis dropped off and picked up at SloHi locations. No appointment needed
Highlands: Skis or boards dropped off by 5pm on Wednesdays will be available to pick up the following week on Wednesday after 5pm.
Well-trained ski technicians tune hundreds of skis every year on reliable and industry-standard machinery. They’ve spent years, some, generations in back-shops. Here at Boone Mountain Sports, we tune upwards of 13,000 pairs of skis a year, it is one of our deepest passions. We have been professionally tuning skis for over 37 years.