Temperature adjustable 800 W wax iron with thick sole plate.
- Fine-tuned numbered temperature adjustment dial starts from below 100 C / 212 F and rises to 170 C / 338 F.
- Unique curved plate to "cup" wax as you iron and prevent wax loss.
- Base plate measures 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches and is 0.5 inches thick.
- Fine tuned thermostat reduces temperature fluctuations and a thick metal base holds heat to prevent damage during waxing.
- 115 volts, 800 watts. To operate this iron on 240 volts (Europe or other countries), you will need to use a transformer (not included).
- This product is sold as a waxing iron, there is no guarantee that it will work for other applications (e.g., aircraft). Any use of this iron for other (non-ski or non-snowboard) applications is at your risk.