W SWISSWOOL PIZ PALÜ JACKETRegular price $360.00 Sale price $180.00 Save $180.00
THE ULTIMATE SKI TOURING JACKET
Robust, sporty softshell jacket with warm SWISSWOOL inserts for ski tours
- PERTEX QUANTUM outer material: breathable, windproof, water resistant and scuff resistant
- Wool insulation with SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC
- MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT ensures great comfort
- Optimum fit thanks to elastic inserts in the hood and in the cuffs
Our multi award-winning SWISSWOOL PIZ PALÜ JACKET for women impresses on ski tours with its perfect combination of insulation, protection and freedom of movement.
Our SWISSWOOL PIZ PALÜ JACKET for women provides optimum protection and maximum freedom of movement on demanding ski tour ascents in the biting cold.
The light 60g/m² SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC lining provides insulation and warmth, while the PERTEX ® QUANTUM DIAMOND FUSE protects from wind and abrasion yet is also extremely breathable. To ensure maximum protection against wind and cold, the insulating SWISSWOOL inserts can also be found in the shoulder and chin areas. Thanks to merino wool, the MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT softshell material on the inside is comfortable to wear and ensures the ideal personal body climate.
When the ascents get tougher, the mesh lining inserts in the two backpack-compatible front pockets provide additional ventilation. Other features such as elastic inserts in the hood and in the cuffs ensure an optimum fit, no matter how you move.
The SWISSWOOL PIZ PALÜ JACKET for women lets ski tourers enjoy maximum functionality with minimum weight.
- water repellent
- 2 front pockets (optimized for backpacks)
- Athletic fit
- Adjustable hood with elastic inserts
- Adjustable seam
- Windproof front
- Hybrid mix of SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC + NATURETEC LIGHT
- Elastic cuffs with hidden thumb loops.
- adjustable hood
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- wind resistant
- water resistant
- Made in Europe
- Extremely high breathability