W OUTLANDER EVE XCOUNTRY BOOTRegular price $185.00 Sale price $92.50 Save $92.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Polyurethane-coated synthetic uppers are supportive, durable and waterproof
- Zippered neoprene flexible upper lace covers keep snow out of laces and add insulation
- Alpitex® waterproof/breathable liners help with moisture management, keeping water out while allowing perspiration to exit
- Textile boot liners also help with moisture management by wicking sweat away from feet
- Thinsulate™ insulation helps keep feet warm
- Hinged cuffs with power straps add significant lateral stability and control for edging wider cross-country skis
- Stiff Alpina BC midsoles provide the torsional rigidity needed to control wider metal-edged skis
- Anatomic footbeds are comfortable even in the harshest conditions
- Women-specific last provides a more precise and comfortable fit for the female foot
- Plastic heel counters provide support, prevent heel lift and improve torsional stability
- Rottefella NNN-BC soles are compatible with all NNN-BC bindings, both manual and automatic, and provide increased ski control when compared to lighter weight system bindings
2 lbs. 7.7 oz.