W HYPERIA ZONED JACKETRegular price $350.00 Sale price $175.00 Save $175.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A toasty and technical jacket that provides lightweight warmth and packability for climbing, skiing and other mountain adventures, the Hyperia Zoned Jacket is an alpine essential with a flattering fit that is made with our MerinoLOFT™ insulation under a shell that sheds wind and light precipitation.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Regulates body temperature
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric adds durability and protection from wind and light rain
- Zoned and quilted MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Collar with internal elastic
- Waterproof reverse coil 2-way zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent pack rub
- Internal storm cuffs for warmth and wind protection
- Eyelet-backed zippered vents regulate temperature
- Waterproof zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Adjustable hem with draw cord
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Compressible into included stuff sack
- Center back length: 73.7cm / 29", Size M
- Icebreaker screen print logo
PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 600 g / 21.1 oz
FABRIC CONTENT: Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool,12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
CARE: Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.