M CLOUDVENTURE SHOERegular price $149.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- More grip, more speed - Missiongrip technology in an aggressive grip pattern adds bite on soft trails. Varied patterns in the 'sticky' rubber overlay provide hold on rough and smooth surfaces. Zero-Gravity heel Clouds provide soft landings as you power down dizzying descents.
- Ultralight Ripstop - The high-comfort step in is the result of the supportive inner-sock construction. The upper features a featherlight yet durable ripstop fabric that combines protection with breathability and just the right amount of stretch. Supportive taping wraps the foot, adding hold so you can really let go on race day.
- Power your mission - The second-generation Cloudventure Peak sees a series of Swiss-engineered updates, elevating our iconic trail racing shoe to even higher levels of performance. Like the new Speedboard, for example. Its split forefoot design and narrower midfoot increase torsion for responsive agility over uneven ground. Power up. Power down. Power On.
- Weight: 9.17 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm