W CALCITE JACKETRegular price $249.00
From winter backcountry tours to summer alpine treks, the Patagonia Calcite Jacket will keep you dry when stormy weather hits in the mountains. It features a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane with Paclite Plus technology for a lighter weight and more packability than most waterproof rain shells, letting you bring it along on any trip without worry. Underarm vents cool you off when a grueling trail or summit pitch has you heating up, and adjustments at the cuffs, hem, and hood keep out the wind when you don't need that extra airflow. Plus, the hood is sized perfectly to fit over an alpine helmet, so you can keep your head shielded from rain, wind, and snow without sacrificing protection.
- Packable waterproof shell with versatility for any alpine pursuit
- Gore-Tex membrane is durably waterproof and highly breathable
- Paclite Plus technology makes it easy to fit into any bag
- Underarm vents allow for cooling airflow on steep hikes
- Alpine-helmet compatible hood blocks wind quickly as you climb
- Adjustable cuffs and hem stop wind from creeping in
- Water-resistant zippers keep rainwater out of your pockets
Technology and 100% recycled face fabric is fully featured to keep you equipped and dry from summer thunderstorms to full winter conditions above tree line. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Seams: fully sealed
Hood: alpine-helmet compatible, adjustable
Pockets: 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
Claimed Weight: 13.1oz
Recommended Use: backcountry & snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering, climbing