ROSSIGNOL ALLTRACK PRO 110W - 2020Regular price $649.99 Sale price $487.49 Save $162.50
AllTrack Pro 110 Ski Boot
It's reasonable to have a quiver of skis for powder, groomers, and chundery tracks, so why not follow suit with your boots? The AllTrack 110 boasts a reasonably aggressive flex suitable for charging resort skiers, and the comfortable-but-precise mid-volume last includes a lower cuff and a slimmer footbed to better accommodate smaller proportions.
The best way to use a boot like this would be to ride first chair to last, and explore every inch of the resort, both on-trail and off. Since both the liner and shell can easily be worked by a professional boot-fitter, you'll stay comfortable enough to go bell-to-bell, and the liner is insulated to fight off those cold-toe blues. When you come across a line that requires a little hiking, flip the boots into walk mode to give yourself some extra wiggle room—or simply take advantage of it when you're walking back to your car after a satisfying day on the slopes.
- All-mountain ski boot fuses power, precision, and hiking
- Reasonably aggressive 110 flex suits intermediate riders
- Comfortable 100mm last fits an average range of feet
- Thermal moldable Optisensor 3D liner customizes the fit
- Thinsulate Platinum ensures insulation on bitter cold days
- Hike mode makes the walk to the car a little easier
- Compatible with Walk To Ride heel pieces (sold separately)
- Item #ROS00IB
- Shell: Polyether
- Buckles: 100% aluminium
- Liner: Full Custom T1 - Polyethylene
Interchangeable soles (WTR heel pieces not included)
Weight of pair: 3,340g
Dual Core technology has stood the test as an integral factor in Hero World Cup boots, where efficiency is an absolute must.
Used on free touring ski boots, this technology reinforces the lower structure of the boots when flexing and bending to guarantee a certain level of skiability, while conserving unbeatable progressive bend characteristics.
Generative Design Grid:
An innovative design based on research which uses the power of generative computer-based design to create the ideal boot shape. The new Generative Design Grid shell is perfectly combined with ultra-thin walls for the minimum weight and increased support and power.
Hike Mode 2.0:
- Optimised rotational axis - 6mm lower than on an Alltrack boot.
- A new lower shell construction that is lower at the back, wider cuff opening towards the rear and a >50° range of motion for greater freedom of movement on ascents.
- An unlocking mechanism for the metal cuff to give the boot better structural rigidity. This design means higher flex indexes and the kind of performance you would see in a fixed cuff boot.
Full Custom T1:
Dual material padding: EPDM HARD/FLEXALON or EPDM SOFT/ FLEXALON. Only comfort areas can be adjusted, support zones remain unchanged.
Women Liner :
Female liner: All women's shells feature a specific liner which is adapted and designed for women's body shape. Female liners are shorter to account for the differences in women's calves. The liners are indented for a more comfortable fit. The padding around the top of the liner is extremely supple to avoid calf discomfort. The lining materials are extremely soft and comfortable, meaning you'll actually look forward to putting these on!