PHD PRO MTNR SOCK COMPRESSIONRegular price $35.95
For those with a healthy obsession of all things ice and heights, the PhD® Pro Mountaineer was designed to support your every move above tree line. With 20-30mmHg of graduated compression, extra friction protection, and a 4 Degree™ elite fit system, your feet will be the last thing on your mind as you hang, clip, and climb your way to any summit.
Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Graduated Compression Light Elite Cushion
High-density cushion in heel and toe provide protection and comfort in high impact areas, while flat knit leg accommodates fit of low-volume mountaineering boot; graduated compression to reduce fatigue and speed recovery.
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles strap provides extra protection and warmth
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating
- Conrad Anker collaboration
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 49% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- Style: SW001095
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.