M PIZ CARTAS VESTRegular price $220.00
ONE PIECE, TWO STYLES
Comfortable, versatile and reversable insulating vest with SWISSWOOL for long days in the mountains
- 2 front pockets
- Bonded chest pocket (optimized for backpacks)
- Elastic hem seam
- Regular Fit
- Reversible vest (2 styles / 2 colors)
- water repellent
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fibers)
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (90 g/ m²)
- Pertex Quantum
- Recycled polyamid
- water resistant
- Abrasion resistant
Main material: OUTER MATERIAL: PERTEX® QUANTUM: 100% polyamide (recycled) PADDING: 80% virgin wool (SWISSWOOL) + 20% polylactide LINING: PERTEX® QUANTUM: 100% polyamide (recycled)
- ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (90 g/m2)
- breathable, windproof and extremely scuff-resistant PERTEX QUANTUM material made from recycled polyamide
- SWISSWOOL is moisture regulating and warms even when wet
- high level of comfort thanks to the merino mesh inserts
With its light weight and good insulation, the SWISSWOOL PIZ CARTAS VEST for men is perfect for long, strenuous days on ski tours.
With its subtle look and increased performance, our SWISSWOOL PIZ CARTAS VEST for men is ready for those demanding days of ski touring when every gram counts.
This practical reversible vest is impressively lightweight and offers excellent insulation. Its 90 g/m2 SWISSWOOL lining can also absorb and release large quantities of moisture and warms even when wet. The outer layer is made of PERTEX QUANTUM, a breathable, windproof and extremely scuff-resistant material made from recycled polyamide.
The SWISSWOOL PIZ CARTAS VEST for men now has a more relaxed look thanks to its new colors and lines. With its elasticated hem, the lightweight insulating vest adapts to fit the body perfectly. Merino mesh inserts in the large front pockets provide added comfort and keep your hands warm. The bonded breast pocket is backpack compatible and provides enough space to store a map or trail bar on your ski tour.
So with the SWISSWOOL PIZ CARTAS VEST for men, you’ll be ready for any ski tour – no matter how demanding or long.
The virgin wool we use for the loden is produced locally in Switzerland. SWISSWOOL has set up collection stations specifically for this purpose in many Swiss Alpine valleys, some of which are very remote, guaranteeing a fair price for raw wool. This has led to a revival in sheep farming and wool production, which are often quite unprofitable. After the raw wool has been weighed, it is washed and then processed. ORTOVOX then provides the unique design and functionality during the manufacture of the end product.