GUIDES CHOICE S SUNGLASSESRegular price $269.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Smith Guide's Choice S builds on our bestselling Guide's Choice sunglasses with a smaller-sized frame to fit more faces. We're talking the same timeless style, top-notch materials, and high-quality polarized ChromaPop™ optics that have set the standard in polarized fishing sunglasses. Wide temples and a performance wrap ensure superior coverage while premium spring hinges, plus non-slip nose and temple pads, provide a secure, comfortable fit. Whether you're headed for the water or simply hitting the road, the Guide's Choice S is the daily driver you can always count on for the style, comfort, and crisp view to pursue your thrill.
- ChromaPop polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- ChromaPop Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite polarchromic glass lenses option cut glare and adapt to ever-changing light conditions
- Smudge and moisture-resistant coatings for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Small to medium fit, small coverage
- 8-base lens curvature
- Wraparound fit
- Megol temples and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a customized fit
- Evolve bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable