DISTANCE CARBON TRAIL RUN TREK POLESRegular price $149.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Engineered to go fast, whether you’re 10 hours into an ultra or moving fast and linking peaks.
If trekking poles are a mountain runner's "samurai swords," then the Black Diamond Distance Carbon is the Hattori Hanzo edition. Designed in collaboration with BD Athlete Joe Grant, the fixed-length Distance Carbon weighs in at only 95 grams per pole (120 cm), making it the lightest pole we've ever produced. The touch-points are minimal, though carefully placed, such as the subtle mid-shaft ring for balance and grip while carrying the pole horizontally. The slimmed Distance Grip consists of an ultralight, durable EVA foam, and the tip has been completely redesigned to a lower profile that also accepts z-pole snow baskets. Simply put, these poles are engineered to go fast, whether you're 10 hours into an ultra, or linking peaks in fast and light style.
- 100% carbon fiber shafts
- Fixed length construction
- Incredibly lightweight running pole: 95 grams/pole (120cm)
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and minimal grip extension with breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Mid-shaft ring for horizontal carrying balance and grip
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with rubber tech tips included
- Z-Pole Snow Basket compatible