ATOMIC BACKLAND PRO W - 2021Regular price $699.99 Sale price $489.99 Save $210.00
The Atomic Backland Pro W is a touring boot built specifically for women, packed with features to make every day of touring even more enjoyable.
The Atomic Backland Pro W touring boot is the best value we offer for women who simply love to ski-tour. Features like Frictionless Pivot and Free / Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk system give you all the freedom of movement you need to move quickly up the mountain in total comfort, then let you lock in the cuff for a smooth downhill session. The Boa Fit System makes tightening the boot up easy, while the washable, breathable liner keeps your feet dry while providing perfect fit. The women-specific boot also features a cuff and liner shaped for women’s feet. Prolite construction keeps things light, and the Tongue Stabilizer adds stiffness for stability and surefooted steps. This is a boot built for the backcountry.
- Performance touring boot is suited for dedicated backcountry skiers
- 98mm last caters to narrow foot shapes and prioritizes performance
- Boa fit system allows for effortless adjustment of small increments
- Energy Backbone offers added cuff strength for aggressive descending
- Lugged rubber sole is slightly rockered to supply a natural stride
- Prolite construction is as light as possible with support in crucial areas