ADVENTURE FIRST AID FAMILY KITRegular price $30.00
While most family kits are designed to be kid-friendly, it is important to remember it will be adults who will be caring for little ones in the outdoors. From picnics at the park to hikes in the wilderness, this kit is ideal to take along wherever children may need care. The centerpiece of the Adventure First Aid Family Kit is the fully-updated new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children. Covering topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus there are handy guides with instructions on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. A wide range of first aid supplies provides peace of mind for the whole family, and as an added bonus, the kit includes a handy kit-within-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag.
Care for Children in the Outdoors
Critical information on wound care, stabilizing sprains and fractures, and medications for children.
Supplies for the Whole Family
Deep stock of high-use items means there are enough supplies for large groups.
Manage Fractures and Sprains
Wide elastic bandage plus instant cold pack.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Weather the Elements
Coated nylon outer bag with a waterproof inner plastic storage pouches.
- Size:6" x 8.5" x 3"
- Weight:1 lb 1 oz.
- Group Size:1 - 3 People
- Trip Duration:1 - 4 Days
- Item #:0120-0230
- 16 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Moleskin, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 3 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 3 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 1 - Mini Rescue Howler Whistle
- 12 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 4 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - After Bite® Kids, Tube
- 1 - Natrapel® 12 Hour Tick and Insect Repellent, wipes